Mosaic Sushi Roll Evolution – Food Recipe
full recipe: http://www.makesushi.com/mosaic-sushi-roll-evolution/
Mosaic sushi roll evolution is the second Mosaic sushi roll recipe. Since the first video of this type of sushi roll recipe was so popular i thought it would be a good idea to cook it again just this time make it even more stunning. This new Japanese style food treat is made with cucumber corners and a combination of white sushi rice and pink sushi rice. This extravagant and colorful assembly of food is surrounding a core of both sashimi grade tuna and sashimi grade salmon with a splash of carrot sauce.
Although this sushi roll may look very difficult to make the reality is its within any home cooks reach to make, just follow the simple steps out lined in the video recipe and you too can impress your friends with your cooking.
—- Links In Video —-
– Old mosaic sushi roll: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X0-KeehZy4
– Prefect rice recipe: http://makesushi.org/cooking-the-rice/
– Pink Sushi rice recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kQRACSwTa8
– Carrot ginger sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctC9Eppbf-Q
– Miyabi knives: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8rg71EadPQ
thank you for watching this Japanese food recipe made by Chef Davy Devaux.
— Ingredients —
– Sushi rice: http://amzn.to/1ZNJNvP
– Nori seaweed: http://amzn.to/1ZNKxRz
– Sushi rice vinegar mix: http://amzn.to/1mG3SWl
– Rolling mat + rice paddle: http://amzn.to/1ZNKWUf
– Salmon sushi grade: http://amzn.to/1mG57Vw
– Yellow fin Tuna: http://amzn.to/1ZNLol9
– Frozen raspberries: http://amzn.to/1mG5FdU
– Real Frozen wasabi: http://amzn.to/1ZNMBZU
Check out all my sushi video recipes:
SOCIAL MEDIA :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MakeSushi1
Twitter : https://twitter.com/makesushiorg
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MakesushiOrg/posts
What is this channel all about?
http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeSushi1 is all about how to make sushi, we pride ourselves on creating new exciting sushi roll recipes and then sharing them with the world. In our video tutorials we will teach you how to do all a basics of making sushi and create innovative sushi rolls, sashimi, nigiri sushi and possibly might create a new category of sushi , who knows. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to be notified of our weekly sushi videos: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=makesushi1
Music creative commons : Ishikari Lore by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a CC Attribution 3.0.http://incompetech.com/email.html
Produced by http://makesushi.org Chef: Davy Devaux
Please watch: “Dragon Sushi Roll Recipe – Japanese Food (delicious)”